- Underline is live-streaming the Conference of Artificial General Intelligence (AGI) today and tomorrow, with remarks from Ben Goertzel (SingularityNET), Joscha Bach (MIT Media Lab), and others.
- An IBM blog post describes how the company is leveraging generative AI to speed up the discovery process of new drugs.
- PyTorch 1.6 will soon support automatic mixed-precision training, a technique for reducing neural net training time.
- Google has released an experimental module for its privacy TensorFlow toolkit that tests the privacy of ML models.
- AI software startup Mipsology and Xilinx are working to replace GPUs with FPGAs in AI accelerator applications.
- Chief architect at Drift cut nearly $2M from their annual AWS bill while serving 1.3 billion chats. Learn how he did it.*
*This is sponsored content.