- IBM released its open-source Differential Privacy Library with machine learning and data analysis tools.
- Accounting firm Deloitte opened the Deloitte AI Institute for research and applied innovation.
- Python NLP library TextAttack has debuted for adversarial attacks in NLP.
- The Ultimate Artificial Intelligence Scientist Certification Bundle is on sale for $34.99. It includes 87 hours of courses on machine and deep learning, Python, and Tensorflow.
- IBM is donating its AI Fairness 360 Toolkit, the Adversarial Robustness 360 Toolbox, and the AI Explainability 360 Toolkit to a Linux Foundation project to encourage responsible AI.
- Join Teachable's Online Coaching Challenge to make your first coaching sale this July. Register before June 30th!*
This is sponsored content*