- Singapore's DBS Bank is offering online tutorials for its employees to learn AI and ML, which will help them develop their own autonomous race cars.
- A Reddit post explains why models like GPT-3 or BERT don't have overfitting problems.
- Stanford researchers developed an AI that can generate realistic tennis matches with actual players.
- Amazon fixed a security flaw in its Alexa smart home devices that could enable an attacker to eavesdrop on users' conversations and steal data.
- Vidyard and Hubspot have partnered to create an in-depth guide with proven video scripts and email templates for selling remotely.*
*This is a sponsored post.