- Researchers developed a new convolutional neural network (deep learning algorithm) for recognizing human actions in videos.
- A wireless system from MIT’s Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Lab can remotely monitor people's movements, vital signs, and activities while preserving their privacy.
- LinkedIn open-sourced its LinkedIn Fairness Toolkit software library for measuring fairness in AI and Ml models.
- NIST is seeking public feedback through Oct. 15 on its draft principles for “explainable” AI.
- Amazon publicly released videos and materials from some of its Machine Learning University courses, which can be viewed on YouTube and downloaded from GitHub.
- In case you missed it: AWS announced its Contact Center Intelligence services that help companies integrate AI into contact centers.
- Delight your remote team with curated gift boxes by SnackNation. Get $10 off per box until 8/27!*
PS: We are looking for Business Researchers for our Toronto office. Join us!
- Business Researcher: ECommerce
- Business Researcher: Growth & Advertising
- Business Researcher: UX, Design, & Developer
*This is a sponsored post.