- TikTok has reportedly entered into discussions with the U.S. government to avoid the necessity of selling its entire U.S. business. The move comes after the Chinese government made it more difficult for a U.S.-based buyer to acquire the company’s AI algorithms.
- AI expert and author Gary Marcus says the pandemic should be a wake-up call for more robust AI.
- Raleigh-based startup Persistence AI is hiring hundreds to support the launch of its Agent product.
- Microsoft released an updated version of its DeepSpeed library with a new AI training approach, 3D parallelism.
- Conga tapped into insights from tech-forward business leaders in order to create this fact-packed report: The State of Digital Document Transformation*
*This is sponsored content.