- The U.S. National Security Commission on AI is seeking comments from small and medium-sized AI firms about how the government could work alongside industry to boost commercial innovation.
- Adobe unveiled a new AI-based Liquid Mode in Acrobat Reader to make PDFs easier to read on mobile devices.
- YouTube says it will begin using machine learning to automatically add age restrictions to inappropriate videos.
- Kroger plans to deploy Everseen’s Visual AI and ML platform to another 2,500 stores in an effort to lower customer errors at self-checkouts.
- Microsoft revealed updates to its Azure Cognitive Services and Azure Machine Learning.
- Brands see 18.5% of e-commerce revenue from SMS marketing. See 6 top SMS campaigns here.*
*This is a sponsored link.