- Microsoft launched its Imagine Cup Junior AI for Good Challenge 2021, inviting secondary students to develop AI-powered ideas that improve the world.
- 90% of organizations know of at least one instance where an AI system led to ethical problems, according to a new Capgemini report on ethical AI systems.
- Ford Motor's CFO Tim Stone will be leaving the company to become the CFO and COO of artificial intelligence company ASAPP Inc.
- DeckRobot, an AI add-on for to quickly generate slides in PowerPoint, has raised $1.5M.
- Luke Schneider is now CEO of Ann Arbor-based Refraction AI, known for its REV-1 delivery robots.
- From today's Inside VC: Unlisted Chinese AI startups have taken in RMB203.7B ($30B) in funding since 2016. This constitutes 86% of the total raised for Chinese AI since 1998, with Beijing’s emphasis on the sector in its latest five-year plan providing an impetus for heavy investment.
- Female founders have had a (relatively) easier time accessing funding for AI startups due to the sector’s relative novelty.
- Learn how to achieve powerful results from SMS—like 25x+ ROI—with 6 SMS marketing campaigns from leading brands.*
We're hiring! Check out our available positions:
*This is sponsored content.