- A YouTuber and film restoration specialist used AI to remaster Apollo moon landing films.
- The Swiss company Firmenich, along with Microsoft, tapped its raw material database and AI to generate a grilled beef flavoring that could supplement plant-based meat alternatives.
- A machine learning algorithm could help detect osteoarthritis up to three years before any symptoms appear.
- A complaint filed in California court accuses software maker Paravision of using a cloud photo storage service to train its facial recognition technology.
- Amazon’s Alexa app can now turn your phone into a secondary in-vehicle display when used with the company’s Echo Auto assistant.
- BlackBerry announced Cyber Suite, an AI-powered unified endpoint security system.
- See how leading sales teams are solving their challenges of selling remotely.*
- Top executives from Netflix, Calm, T-Mobile, and Okta discuss identity access management. Don’t miss the event. Sign up here.*
*This is sponsored content.
We're hiring! Check out our available positions: