- Google AI launched open-source browser-based toolset “rǝ,” a 3D virtual system that shows how cities looked in the past.
- Role-playing video game "Cyberpunk 2077" will rely on AI to lip sync its dialogue in multiple languages.
- More than 75% of Russians support using facial recognition to identify who came in contact with people infected with coronavirus, according to a study by the Russian Venture Company and the Institute of National Projects.
- A new ML framework could make robots safer in crowds.
- IBM announced revenue of $17.6b for Q3 2020 with a YoY decrease of 2.6%.
- Chargebee is organizing the largest tech summit for change-makers of the SaaS space, featuring champions from HubSpot, Drift, Dropbox, Slack, etc. Join here.*
*This is a sponsored post.