- This company is reinventing home and renters insurance. Get a quote to see how much you could save.*
- Apideck released GPT-3 Demo, a directory of GPT-3 powered apps and use cases that are broken down by category.
- Tel Aviv University opened its Multidisciplinary Center for Artificial Intelligence and Data Science to boost research in these areas.
- Twitter account "This Band Isn't Real" uses AI techniques to generate fake band names and album titles, along with related artwork.
- Online design platform Canva acquired Kaleido AI, creator of advanced photo editing and AI automation tools.
- Sequoia Capital partner Konstantine Buhler shared five things to know about cloud AI, saying that "cloud is going to become AI."
- Israel Aerospace Industries and Matrix Defense will co-develop AI and machine learning systems to improve automated target detection for battlefields.
- Lee’s Famous Recipe will use Hi Auto AI technology with speech enhancement to take drive-thru orders at its restaurant in Englewood, Ohio.
- Police in South Wales, Britain used facial recognition and CCTV to identify a suspect accused of following a woman off a bus and attacking her.
- What are the costs of inefficiencies in your product release cycle? Read how top companies save over $1M each year.*
*This is sponsored content.