- Monogram is bringing 3D printed custom knee replacements and orthopedics to market. Learn more about how you can invest in this revolutionary company.*
- Apple acquired the most AI companies of any buyer worldwide from 2016-2020, according to GlobalData research, beating out Accenture, Google, Microsoft, and Facebook.
- The European Commission is on track to unveil its first AI regulations next month and some officials are calling for a "CERN for AI."
- Facebook’s F8 developer conference returns this year as a virtual-only event on June 2. The one-day event, F8 Refresh, will be open to developers worldwide and live-streamed on the Facebook for Developers page.
- DARPA is looking into new and more efficient ways to improve computer vision and visually track objects.
- In 2021, AI is expected to generate 80-85 billion roubles ($1.05B-$1.11B) in net profit for Russian lender Sberbank, according to CEO German Gref.
- 100+ companies, including those backed by Google Ventures, Andreessen, Founders Fund, Kleiner and Bloomberg have hired software engineers from this company.*
*This is sponsored content.