Autonomous driving tech firm Cyngn went public yesterday and is now trading on Nasdaq using the ticker $CYN. The company develops autonomous driving software for commercial businesses and industrial applications.
- Specifically, it's developing software to control self-driving forklifts and other equipment at construction sites, warehouses, and elsewhere.
- Its flagship DriveMod autonomous driving solution works on multiple vehicle types for different environments.
- It recently partnered with Columbia Vehicle Group to bring its DriveMod with Columbia's fleet of electric utility vehicles.
- Cyngn has yet to generate revenue, reporting net losses of $9.3M and $8.3M, respectively, in 2019 and 2020.
- It's currently hiring robotics software engineers and more to add to its team of AI, machine vision, and autonomous software engineers.