- On-site teams are a thing of the past. Learn how the shift toward remote work may be the key to your business growth.*
- Insurer Lemonade clarified that it doesn't use AI to deny claims based on a person's non-verbal cues.
- Google-backed startup Merlin Labs, which launched out of stealth today, with at least $25M for its autonomous technology for aircraft.
- Sony is using reinforcement learning to develop Game AI Agents for video game environments.
- Hyro, developer of a conversational AI platform, raised $10.5M in a funding round led by Spero Ventures, with participation from Twilio and Mindset Ventures.
- German lawmakers are working on passing legislation that would allow for autonomous vehicles without backup safety drivers on public roads.
- Here are 10 tips for creating a consent management platform (CMP) that meets compliance requirements, helps maximize opt-ins, and builds trust with customers.*
* This is sponsored content.