- Apple's valuation is now $450b higher than second-place Amazon, its widest market cap spread yet.
- Julie Taymor's biopic about feminist icon Gloria Steinem will skip theaters and debut on Amazon Prime Video in September.
- Amazon introduced an augmented reality shopping feature that lets users view multiple products at once.
- Amazon publicly released videos and materials from some of its Machine Learning University courses, which can be viewed on YouTube and downloaded from GitHub.
- Delight your remote team with curated gift boxes by SnackNation. Get $10 off per box until 8/27!*
PS: We are looking for Business Researchers for our Toronto office. Join us!
- Business Researcher: ECommerce
- Business Researcher: Growth & Advertising
- Business Researcher: UX, Design, & Developer
*This is a sponsored post.