- "Traffic" writer Stephen Gaghan will write and direct a film based on William Finnegan's memoir "Barbarian Days: A Surfing Life" for Amazon Studios.
- Amazon ranked second, after Apple, in a survey look at the emotional connections consumers feel toward brands during the pandemic.
- JPMorgan analyst Doug Anmuth warned Amazon's Prime Day could have a significant positive or negative impact on eBay, Stitch Fix, and Chewy.
- Amazon donated $1 million to public schools in Arlington and Alexandria, Virginia.
- See how leading sales teams are solving their challenges of selling remotely.*
- Top executives from Netflix, Calm, T-Mobile, and Okta discuss identity access management. Don’t miss the event. Sign up here.*
*This is sponsored content.
We're hiring! Check out our available positions: