- An algorithm that analyzes Twitter comments and invests in crypto is beating the S&P. *
- Leaked documents viewed by Vice detail how Amazon's Global Security Operations Center tracks organizations that are a potential threat to the company, including Extinction Rebellion, Greenpeace, and Greta Thunberg's Fridays for Future.
- New satellite images show the growing footprint of warehouses on U.S. soil as online shopping becomes more mainstream.
- Jeff Bezos was among the investors in a $30M venture-capital funding round for African finTech firm Chipper Cash.
- In his new book “Post Corona: From Crisis to Opportunity," serial entrepreneur Scott Galloway predicts that Amazon will begin selling health insurance after its recent move into the pharmacy business.
- The stock rally seen so far in 2020 has been fueled by big tech companies – chiefly Amazon, Apple, Microsoft, Facebook, and Alphabet – but there are signs that investors are increasingly hopeful about the performance of other economic sectors.
- Amazon has reinstated the latest installment of "Unreported Truths about COVID-19 and Lockdowns," by author Alex Berenson, on its platform.
- Walmart announced it has created a new program to fulfill e-commerce orders directly from their stores as opposed to an e-commerce fulfillment center.
- Amazon’s Echo Buds now have new fitness tracking features.
*This is a sponsored post.