- This company raised $9.3M to help orgs gift employees with glamping trips, Peloton bikes, and virtual sommelier lessons. Check out Blueboard's Experience menu.*
- Amazon is opening four fulfillment centers and one sortation center in Detroit that is expected to create more than 2,000 new jobs.
- Amazon is partnering with George Mason University to give public school teachers in Washington D.C., Virginia, and Maryland opportunities to shadow Amazon workers and take graduate courses.
- Companies including AT&T and UPS joined the number of large corporations pausing their political donations. Amazon has yet to make a statement about political donations.
- Over 30,000 companies are building their eCommerce apps all without writing a single line of code.*
* This is sponsored content.