- Invest, borrow, and spend, all in one place. Build your portfolio and automate it easily with this company.*
- The Canadian Ministry of Labour is now investigating a COVID-19 outbreak at an Amazon warehouse in Brampton, Canada, where 617 people have tested positive since October.
- Amazon unveiled its first Italian original movie "Anni da cane (Dog Years.)" It will debut on Amazon Prime Video in the fall and be available in 240 markets.
- Amazon donated $50,000 to the Food Pantries for the Capital District in New York State.
- DigitalOcean, a cloud computing startup that competes against Amazon Web Services, filed to go public at a $4.8B valuation. AWS saw revenue growth of 29.5% last year compared to 25% for DigitalOcean.
- This fintech player is making a big splash in the life insurance industry, bringing term life insurance into the modern age with clever tech and big data.*
*This is a sponsored post.