- Invest, borrow, and spend, all in one place. Build your portfolio and automate it easily with this company.*
- Elon Musk has reclaimed his title of the world's richest person from Jeff Bezos after Tesla shares surged by 25% from its 2021 low on March 8.
- A Florida teenager who hacked the Twitter accounts of Jeff Bezos, President Biden, and other prominent figures to net $117K in Bitcoin has pleaded guilty in exchange for a three-year prison sentence.
- Australian actor Tom Budge has left Amazon’s Lord of The Rings TV series, citing creative differences. The prequel to the original books/films is expected out in late 2021 or in 2022.
- Amazon Prime Video will add a shuffle option that randomly selects episodes for viewers.
- Residents and union leaders in Nassau County, New York are divided over Amazon's request for over $11M in tax breaks to develop a $71M warehouse.
- Former Amazon and Microsoft executive Mukund Mohan pleaded guilty to money laundering and wire fraud charges in a scheme to collect fraudulent PPP loans totaling $5.5M. Mohan was an Amazon product management director from 2016-2018.
- This fintech player is making a big splash in the life insurance industry, bringing term life insurance into the modern age with clever tech and big data.*
*This is a sponsored post.