- Invest, borrow, and spend, all in one place. Build your portfolio and automate it easily with this company.*
- Amazon will expand Fire TV's local news coverage to 88 major cities across the U.S., including Detroit, Phoenix, New Orleans, and Orlando.
- A third "Ace Ventura" film is in the works at Amazon Prime Video. The last film in the series was "Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls," released in 1995.
- Amazon-backed Rivian plans to install more than 13,500 electric vehicle charging stations in the U.S. and Canada by the end of 2023.
- Amazon participated in the Series C funding round for Indian consumer brand MyGlamm which raised $24.1M.
- Bestow is making a big splash in the life insurance industry, bringing term life insurance into the modern age with clever tech and big data.*
*This is a sponsored post.