5. Self-driving startup Nuro is partnering with Domino’s Pizza on autonomous pizza deliveries in Houston. The deliveries will be made in Nuro’s upcoming R2 vehicle. — WIRED
6. Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis signed a bill that would allow companies to test self-driving cars without backup safety drivers. The law will take effect on July 1 and will also allow occupants of self-driving vehicles to text or watch video without breaking distracted driver rules. — ENGADGET
7. India-based electric scooter rental company Bounce raised $72 million in its Series C round of funding. — TECHCRUNCH
8. Carlos Ghosn’s wife, Carole Ghosn, is urging President Trump to raise Carlos’ case with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzō Abe. Carole Ghosn was born in Beirut but carries a US passport. Ghosn is being accused of financial misconduct from his tenure at the helm of Nissan. — AUTO NEWS
9. Someone over on the Tesla Motors subreddit found a Model S taxi in Barcelona, Spain. — REDDIT
10. FEEDBACK: Tesla Model S refresh
Yesterday, I asked our readers about your thoughts on a potential Model S refresh.
Michael M said: “I don't think it was a refreshed Model S. Just an old Model S with a wrap, which is easily mistaken as mfg camo. One member made an astute observation that there is an old white HOV sticker on the rear panel indicating it is likely an old [Model S].”
Oliver Kunc said: "They will refresh models S&X and raise prices by 5k. Need more cashflow."