6. A New York City ice cream shop known for its Instagrammable desserts is coming to Seaport. Taiyaki NYC, which launched in Manhattan in 2016, intends to expand to the Seaport District this spring, bringing its unicorn floats, fish waffle cones and soft serve ice cream to 121 Seaport Blvd.
7. The Board of Higher Education is meeting today to discuss the recent slew of college closures, a rising concern across the state. The issue peaked last spring with the closure of Mount Ida College.
8. Nathan Glazer, the longtime Harvard University professor and author of several sociological studies, died this past weekend at the age of 95. Glazer was a writer for Commentary and The New Republic, and contributed to the renowned studies "The Lonely Crowd" and "Beyond the Melting Pot."
9. JetBlue has added flights from Boston to Atlanta ahead of Super Bowl LIII. It will also operate larger aircraft to help fans get to the stadium before the big game on Feb. 3.
10. Traffic safety advocates intend to rally at the State House later this week. The Massachusetts Vision Zero Coalition and the group TextLess Live More will be advocating for measures to equip state-contracted trucks with side guards and mirrors to eliminate blind-spots on trucks. They will also be pushing for legislation that would require any use of mobile devices to be hands-free while on the road.