- Space cargo delivery company Momentus is going public via SPAC merger in a ~$1.5b deal. The SPAC Stable Road Capital is acquiring the company.
- For its FY ended August, IKEA reported revenue of $46.7b, down 4% YoY. The company also said that its e-commerce sales increased by 45%.
- A T-Rex's fossils were auctioned for $32m, the highest amount ever paid for a dinosaur's fossils. The 67-million-year-old specimen was originally expected to be sold for $6-$8m.
- Apple announced it will unveil the new iPhone 12 at an event on Oct. 13.
- Tesla revealed it fired an employee from its Fremont, California plant after an internal investigation revealed they had "maliciously sabotaged" a part of the factory.
- See how leading sales teams are solving their challenges of selling remotely.*
- Top executives from Netflix, Calm, T-Mobile, and Okta discuss identity access management. Don’t miss the event. Sign up here.*
*This is sponsored content.
We're hiring! Check out our available positions: