- This company raised $9.3M to help orgs gift employees with glamping trips, Peloton bikes, and virtual sommelier lessons. Check out Blueboard's Experience menu. *
- Google has paused all political ads until the presidential inauguration on Jan 21.
- Amazon's Prime Video has launched a comparatively cheaper subscription for mobile editions. The plan starts at $1.20 per month which includes a certain amount of free data usage (from 6GB per month) based on the subscription tier.
- YouTube has removed two videos uploaded to President Trump's account and has suspended new uploads in the channel for a week.
- Over 30,000 companies are building their eCommerce apps all without writing a single line of code. *
* This is sponsored content.