Series A funding tracker: This week, at least 30 companies raised a total of $330M in Series A funding.
Companies that raised above $20M:
- Brigit provides an app for managing personal finance and it raised $35M in the funding round led by Lightspeed Venture Partners.
- Drug development company Plexium raised $35M.
- Worg Pharmaceuticals develops treatments for diseases including allergies. It raised $30.8M.
- France-based digital insurance provider Lovys raised $20.6M.
- StackPulse provides a platform to improve the reliability of software services, and it raised $20M in funding.
- Trovata enables companies to automate cash flow management, and it raised $20M in a funding round led by Wells Fargo Strategic Capital, Inc.