- How are companies deciding on privacy management solutions in 2021? This eGuide breaks it down.*
- Google's parent company Alphabet is shutting down Loon, which used a fleet of balloons to provide wireless internet connectivity for remote parts of the world. It was spun-off as a separate company in 2018, and it raised funds from investors including SoftBank.
- Fintech company Plaid is looking to raise funding at a $15B valuation after its $5B takeover bid by Visa was called off by both the companies.
- A federal judge dismissed Parler’s lawsuit that alleged Amazon and Twitter worked together in banning the platform from AWS to strife competition.
- Nexo manages $4B in assets and has over 1M users. See why fintech consumers are banking on crypto.*
* This is sponsored content.