- This fintech startup answered 9 of the most common questions employees have about startup stock options.*
- Google announced Wednesday that it would delay its return to office work until Oct. 18. It also informed employees that vaccinations would be required for anyone returning to the office.
- At the beginning of its first full trading day after its July 27 IPO on the Nasdaq, Duolingo (DUOL) shares traded at $141.40 — a 35% increase over its IPO price of $102.
- Boeing reported a profitable quarter for the first time in two years, primarily due to an increase in commercial jetliner orders from resurgent airlines.
- Sources claim that Jared Kushner will leave politics to start an investment fund.
- BlackRock Managing Director Rick Rieder said Wednesday that excess liquidity in financial markets should lead the Federal Reserve to slow down its bond purchasing program in the latter half of 2021.
- Consumers have fallen in love with Affirm's flexible payment options — find out how businesses are leveraging that for an +85% bump in AOV.*
*This is sponsored content