- Electric raised $90M in Series D to free you from IT overload.*
- General Electric and freight train company Union Pacific have joined a growing number of U.S. companies that mandated their employees to be vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus. They gave their employees till Dec. 8 to comply.
- Coinbase and the NBA have signed a cryptocurrency sponsorship deal, the first for the basketball league.
- Alibaba founder Jack Ma was spotted in Spain last week. This is the first time he left China following the regulatory crackdown of his company.
- Did you know that Semrush is offering its Backlink Analytics solution for FREE until 2022? Sign up today – no credit card needed.*
*This is sponsored content.