- Be skeptical if an investor advises you on the direction in which to move your business but doesn't commit to investing if you follow through on it.
- If a VC tells you that you need to pivot or are going in the wrong direction when you have revenue, what they’re saying is: they’ve seen other companies in the market that are either clear winners or have failed.
- VCs are looking for billion-dollar exits.
- VCs have the majority of the leverage.
- Don’t do anything that would build distrust with investors.
- Traction and money will solve the majority of issues in the startup world.