- A VC's definition of early-stage depends on their investment thesis.
- The amount of capital it takes to go from $0 to $1M in revenue has never been cheaper in human history.
- Investors are looking for scalable ideas.
- Every time a VC writes a check, they're putting their career on the line. This is especially the case for first-time fund managers.
- A VC's ability to raise funds depends on their winners (successful exits), not the number of investments they make or how founders feel about them.