- A founder should hire individuals with complementary skillsets when putting a team together.
- Hiring is one of the hardest but most important things a founder will have to do
- In the early days of a startup, a founder will have to do everything until they've built out a team.
- Founders need to be careful when giving titles to employees during a startup's infancy.
- The skillsets required when a team has five people can differ significantly from those needed when a team has 25 people.
- Having a strong brand and marketing can help a startup stand out during the early stage and help lay the groundwork for future success.