🍋 FRESH FUNDING 🍋
Multicoin Capital, Crypto Fund: $100M. Multicoin Capital’s Venture Fund II is set to invest in DeFi, NFTs, Web3 applications, and crypto infrastructure projects.
- Multicoin is particularly interested in the future of the Metaverse, calling the virtual world projects a “massive” opportunity.
- The investment firm is looking to fund DeFi projects being developed within the Solana ecosystem.
- Multicoin further announced that Matt Shapiro, Mable Jiang, and John Robert Reed would become the firm’s latest partners.
Kirobo, DeFi/Infrastructure: $5M. The latest round of funding comes from a strategic investment from DigiCrypts Blockchain Solutions (DigiMax).
- Kirobo plans to use the fresh funding to further develop centralized features for decentralized transactions and launch a wealth management product.
- The startup has already developed features, including the ability to cancel a decentralized transaction and password-protected transactions.
- Strategic investor DigiMax, a provider of AI-based crypto solutions, will integrate Kirobo’s offerings into its platform.