SynFutures, DeFi/Derivatives: $14M ⮕ The Series A funding round was led by Polychain Capital with participation from Framework, Pantera Capital, Bybit, Wintermute, CMS, Kronos, and IOSG Ventures.
- SynFutures provides a platform for users to create their own futures contracts from trading pairs of any asset at any maturity date.
- The startup said it plans to partner with Bitmain and Huobi to offer BTC hashrate derivatives.
- The SynFuture trading platform is still in closed alpha but has slated a mainnet launch next month.
TRM Labs, Blockchain Analytics: $14M ⮕ Bessemer Ventures Partners led the Series A with participation from PayPal Ventures, Initialized Capital, Jump Capital, Salesforce Ventures, Y Combinator, and others.
- TRM Labs offers blockchain analytics tools for managing and detecting crypto-related financial crimes and fraud.
- The startup’s client base has grown 600% in the past year.
- With the fresh funding, TRM plans to expand its team from 30 to 100 by 2022.