Apple hosted its "Time Flies" live stream today and revealed dozens of new features and products including a new iPad and a new Apple Watch. Our team of business researchers at Inside.com live-tweeted the event as it happened.
List of the biggest new products and features Apple released:
- Apple Watch Series 6
- Apple Watch SE
- 8th-generation iPad
- iPad Air
- Fitness+ workout services
- Apple One service bundles
- Apple's new Fitness+ service is a competitor to Peloton, whose CEO John Foley called the release "quite a legitimization of fitness content." Peloton's stock was somewhat erratic upon the news.
- Apple's Fitness+ service will be $9.99 per month or $79.99 per year and will come on existing hardware. Peloton hardware and subscriptions can cost upwards of $2,000.
- The Apple Watch Series 6 comes equipped with blood oxygen monitors.