- During this holiday season, find out how SimpliSafe is protecting over 3 million homes with less markup and more security. *
- Southwest Airlines announced it could furlough 6,800 workers as cost-cutting negotiations with labor unions have stalled. This would mark the first involuntary furlough in Southwest's history, as the airline has been hit hard by the fall in demand due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- President Trump awarded former Notre Dame football coach Lou Holtz the Medal of Freedom. Holtz is a longtime friend and supporter of the president.
- The Justice Department filed a lawsuit against Facebook alleging the social media giant discriminated against American workers and chose to hire temporary workers.
- Top U.S. infectious disease expert Dr. Anthony Fauci said he would receive his COVID-19 vaccine in front of a camera to help build public trust. Former Presidents Bush, Clinton, and Obama have also expressed their willingness to be vaccinated on camera.
- Revtown’s changing the denim game by applying the best parts of workout clothes—comfort, flexibility & durability—to jeans. *
* This is sponsored content.