- This company raised $9.3M to help orgs gift employees with glamping trips, Peloton bikes, and virtual sommelier lessons. Check out Blueboard's Experience menu.*
- Buckingham Palace announced Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, have been vaccinated for COVID-19.
- The Buffalo Bills defeated the Indianapolis Colts 27-24 to win their first playoff game since 1995. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Los Angeles Rams were also victorious on Saturday.
- Ronna McDaniel was re-elected chairwoman of the Republican National Committee, a position she has held since 2019. McDaniel's term will end in 2023.
- Vice President Mike Pence will attend President-elect Joe Biden's inauguration on Jan. 20.
- Over 30,000 companies are building their eCommerce apps all without writing a single line of code.*
This is a sponsored post.