- With fatigue on the rise, Muse is helping teams build resilience with remote corporate wellness programming.*
- China successfully landed its spacecraft on Mars surface, making it the second country besides the U.S. to reach the red planet. A solar-powered rover will study the planet's surface soil and atmosphere.
- President Biden is expecting Republicans' counteroffer to his $2.3T infrastructure proposal on Tuesday. The president showed readiness to tighten the bill's scope to traditional infrastructure items and compromise on funding.
- Italy's state audit court rejected a proposal to provide biotech firm ReiThera with $60.62M to finance its COVID-19 vaccine development, according to Reuters. The company has finished stage-2 trials and planned to supply its vaccine to the EU, but it needs funding to move on to stage-3 trials.
- The six-day Colonial Pipeline shutdown caused panic buying of gasoline, driving the average U.S. gas price to $3.04 — the highest it's been since late 2014, according to AAA. President Biden said availability should start returning to normal within days.
- Forget trackers. The Apollo Neuro wearable actually helps you stress less and sleep more. Save 10% today.*
* This is sponsored content.