- Are you tired of trying to keep up with the day-to-day movements of stocks? Ditch day trading and see what long-term investors are using.*
- Hackers have stolen 780GB of data from game developer EA, including FIFA 21 and its Frostbite engine.
- 88% of the Western U.S. is experiencing drought conditions, including the entirety of California, Nevada, Oregon, and Utah.
- The mayor of Seattle says her city is the first in the country to fully vaccinate 70% of its 12-and-older population.
- California is appealing a federal court decision that ruled its ban on assault weapons is unconstitutional.
- A 1956 double murder of two Montana teenagers has been solved using DNA evidence.
- This startup increased their AOV (average order value) by 22% using Affirm’s buy now pay later service. Learn more.*
*This is sponsored content.