- Tesla has delivered 184,877 vehicles in Q1 2021. This record number of deliveries comes despite supply chain issues cited by Elon Musk.
- Model 3 and Model Y's represent 182,847 of the 184,877 vehicles delivered, with the Model S and X accounting for just 2,030.
- The new Model S Plaid will feature a range of 390 miles, a top speed of 200 mph, and goes 0-60 mph in 1.99 seconds.
- Tesla recently increased the price of the Model S Plaid by $10,000 from its original price of $119,990.
- Tesla's new GigaFactories in Germany and Texas are on track to start production and deliveries by the end of 2021.
- The V9 version of Tesla's Full Self Driving City Streets beta continues to be a priority for the company and is expected to be available in the U.S. soon.
- Tesla is facing increased competition in the high-end electric vehicle market, with Mercedes releasing the first look at its EQS luxury sedan and Porsche unveiling its Mission E concept in recent months.