- Join us Thursday, October 28th at Elevate – the most business critical conference. You won't want to miss the exclusive Q&A with Dan Levy!*
- Facebook will pay up to $14.25M to settle an employment discrimination lawsuit, the Justice Department and Labor Department announced Tuesday.
- Dozens of naval officers share the blame, through negligence and lack of preparedness, for a massive arson fire that destroyed the USS Bonhomme Richard in San Diego in July 2020, according to a new Navy report.
- Zillow will pause home buying through Zillow Offers for the rest of 2021 so it can work through a backlog of already-purchased homes. A viral TikTok video in September accused Zillow of manipulating home prices.
- U.S. assistant secretary for health Rachel Levine has become the first openly transgender four-star officer in the nation's uniformed services. She is now an admiral of the U.S. Public Health Service Commissioned Corps.
- CNN's John King revealed on the air Tuesday that he has multiple sclerosis. He mentioned his diagnosis during a discussion about COVID-19 vaccine mandates and how he believes such a requirement keeps him safer, as he is immunocompromised.
- Did you know that Semrush is offering its Backlink Analytics solution for FREE until 2022? Sign up today – no credit card needed.*
*This is sponsored content.