1. Best Buy is taking up to $400 off select MacBooks. Through this sale you can, for example, buy a $1,000 13.3-inch MacBook Air for $750 instead, saving yourself $250. In addition, each MacBook also comes with three months of free Apple Music as well as free shipping.
2. Save $150 on the iRobot Roomba i7+. According to some, this is one of the best robot vacuums you can buy. Originally $1,100, Amazon is currently selling the robot vacuum for $950 instead.
Product: iRobot Roomba i7+
Deal: 14% off
How to buy: Purchase from Amazon.
3. Save $50 on what some call one of the best hair dryers on the market, the Harry Josh Pro Tools Pro Dryer 2000. This typically sells for $250, but Dermstore currently has it for $200 when you use the code CELEBRATE. This deal lasts through Aug. 25. Shipping is free.
Product: Harry Josh Pro Tools Pro Dryer 2000
Deal: 20% off
How to buy: Purchase from Dermstore.
Source: USA Today
4. Walmart has reduced the price of its Google Home smart speakers and displays by up to 40 percent off for Labor Day. You can, for example, purchase a $129 Google Home smart speaker for $79 during this sale. Alternatively, pick up a $49 Google Home Mini smart speaker for just $29 instead.
5. Fly roundtrip to Johannesburg, South Africa for as low as $585 through British Airways, Delta, KLM, Qatar Airways, and Virgin Atlantic. Normally, such tickets cost up to $1,200, so you're saving up to $615. This discount primarily applies to those flying from the East Coast or Canada, with one deal available to those departing from San Francisco.
6. Urban Outfitters is taking 50 percent off hundreds of styles ranging from apparel to home decor and more This ends Aug. 19. - URBAN OUTFITTERS
7. Pick up a $50 iTunes gift card for $42.50 from eBay while supplies last. - EBAY
8. Score up to $100 off of select Dyson fans and vacuums from Bed Bath & Beyond. - BED BATH & BEYOND
9. Get up to 50 percent off Adidas sneakers, women's workout clothes, outerwear, and more from Nordstrom Rack. - NORDSTROM RACK
10. Anthropologie is taking up to 30 percent off already marked down items in its sale section. - ANTHROPOLOGIE
We hope you like the deals we've found for you. Just so you know, Inside.com might collect something in return from the links on this page but that in no way affects the offers we pass along.
Editor: Bobby Cherry (senior editor at Inside, who’s always on social media).