Firefox 80 is now available. Developer-related highlights include:
- An experimental sidebar panel in the Firefox Developer Edition inspector to make it easier to spot potential browser compatibility problems based on MDN data.
- Support for RTX and Transport-cc, which should improve call quality in poor network conditions and bandwidth estimation.
- Firefox's Media Session API now supports "seekto" and "skipad" actions.
- Web Animations API compositing operations are enabled.
- Firefox 80 with WebAssembly now supports atomic operations on non-shared memory.