The second alpha version of Bootstrap 5 is now available. Some Bootstrap v5.0.0-alpha2 highlights:
- Documentation design updates, including improved navigation to make it easier to read while on a mobile device or a narrow viewport
- New directional positioning utilities that make it possible to quickly position an element with top, right, bottom, and left utilities with support for 0, 50%, and 100% by default
- A new dark carousel as well as dark dropdown menus
- Improved colors with green and cyan getting new values as well as higher contrast ratios for all colors
- New .border-width utility
For more information about other changes, click here.
- What's coming next:
- v5.0.0-beta1 in October 2020
- v5.0.0-beta2 in November 2020
- v5.0.0 in December 2020 (stable release)
- Explore the new release and get started here.