The first version of Elder.js, a Svelte framework and static site generator, has been released. Some of its notable features include:
- The team boasts the framework comes with a highly optimized build process, making it possible for it to generate a data-intensive 18,000-page site in eight minutes using a budget 4 core VM.
- Build hooks that make it possible to plug into any aspect of the page generation process and customize it.
- Community Plugins, making it easy to extend what your Elder.js site can do by adding prebuilt plugins to your site.
- At current, the ElderGuide.com team expects to maintain the project until at least 2023-2024.
- The creators explain they purposefully built the framework to make it possible to build flagship SEO sites with 10-100k+ pages.
- Click here for instructions on how to get started.