Cloudflare has launched Cloudflare Analytics, what it calls a "privacy-friendly" web analytics tool. The new feature makes it possible to build custom analytics dashboards using data you need with the GraphQL Analytics API and more, including the ability to track the health of your origin server and optimize your Cloudflare configuration.
- Cloudflare also launched Cloudflare Radar to provides insights on the Internet’s patterns.
- The new releases are a part of Cloudflare's 10th birthday celebrations, wherein the platform will be launching a new product and change every day.
- While at press time, the team has not provided specific details about what else it will release this week, it did offer some hints:
- Thursday: New security service that website parts and Internet apps that are "behind the scenes."
- Friday: New one-click performance improvements.
- To keep up-to-date with the new updates as they are launched, bookmark this page.