This Week's Dev Funding Highlights:
- Snyk (Boston, Mass.), cloud-native application security: $300M E led by Accel, Tiger Global, participation from Addition, Boldstart Ventures, Canaan Partners, Coatue, GV, Salesforce Ventures, Stripes, BlackRock. The company has now raised $470M to date and is valued at $4.7B.
- Daily (San Francisco, Calif.), developer platform for real-time audio and video: $15M led by Lachy Groom, participation from Tiger Global.
- Hugging Face (New York, N.Y.), open-source library for natural language processing: $40M B led by Addition, participation from Lux Capital, A.Capital, Betaworks, et al.
- Tetrate (San Francisco, Calif.), enterprise service mesh platform for modern, hybrid cloud application infrastructure: $40M B led by Sapphire Ventures, participation from Scale Venture Partners, NTTVC, Dell Technologies Capital, Intel Capital, 8VC, Samsung NEXT.
- LinearB (Los Angeles, Calif.), software delivery intelligence platform: $16M A led by Battery Ventures, participation from TechAviv Founder Partners, et al.
- Demostack (U.S.), platform for automation software demonstrations: $17.5M A from Bessemer Venture Partners, GTM Fund.
A version of this story first appeared in Inside Venture Capital.