- Cytonics has developed biologic therapies for treating osteoarthritis—a disease with no effective treatments and $180B spent managing symptoms. Invest today.*
- This founder and developer explains how she earns a living selling her open-source software, like using an online demo to "let the product speak for itself," while sharing her failures on the road to success.
- One developer lists out some of the red flags he noted while doing 60 technical interviews in a month, ranging from lack of clarity about the role to the interviewer only being open to solving a problem in one way.
- Adobe released Photoshop for Apple's M1 chip, announcing that it's significantly faster with a 50% performance boost.
- Skuid published a report explaining five best practices for quickly developing custom Salesforce apps.*
*This is sponsored content.