The March 2021 version of Visual Studio Code is now available. Visual Studio Code version 1.55 highlights include:
- Initial screen reader support for multiple cursors
- An inline menu for editing conditions and hit counts for function breakpoints
- The terminal now supports defined profiles so you can conveniently launch non-default shells
- The Keyboard Shortcuts editor now can use the new table widget, meaning users can resize the columns in the editor
- Editor tab status decorations are on by default
- Notebook improvements including multiple cell selection
Click here for more details about new changes.