- One company is planning to manage custom apps on up to 400,000 edge devices. Download the FREE Guide to Edge Computing and find out how.*
- Amazon announced that it is renaming Amazon Elasticsearch Service to Amazon OpenSearch Service. Amazon also stated that it would continue to deliver the same experiences without any negative impact to ongoing development methodology, operations, or business use.
- Fortnite tweeted that Epic Games has asked Apple to restore its developer account to release Fornite for iOS in South Korea following the law passed last month requiring Google and Apple to allow third-party payment options in their app stores.
- Microsoft announced that its U.S employees will continue to work from home, after the management had previously decided Oct. 4 as its return to office date. Microsoft also announced a list of new features in Teams, Office, and LinkedIn to aid in the shift towards hybrid work.
- Huge opportunities arise for the martech industry as people spend an average of 6.5 hours online per day. Find out more.*
*This is a sponsored post