- Writing high-quality content is tough. Read how to reach the KPIs set for every content piece. *
- According to a regulatory filing, Freshworks, a rival company to Salesforce, is aiming for a $9B valuation in its U.S IPO. The company is planning to sell 28.5M shares at a price between $28 and $32 to raise $912M.
- Internal Facebook company documents reveal that celebrities, politicians, and high-level influencers have received special treatment through a program called XCheck, which exempted them from some or all of the rules that normal users have had to follow.
- Windows has released Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22000.184 with fixes to certain issues.
- Join us Thursday, October 28th at Elevate - the most business-critical conference. You won't want to miss the exclusive Q&A with Dan Levy! *
*This is a sponsored post